
FORM 1C AND 1G PRESENTED SONGS ON THE THEME OF ENVIRONMENT ON MONDAY (19.4.2010). THEY CHOSE THEIR OWN TUNES AND CREATED THEIR LYRICS -ON NATURE AND TREES. STUDENTS DID THEIR PRESENTATIONS IN CLASS. WELL DONE TO 1C - GOOD SONGS AND PRESENTATIONS.
1 GIGIH - PLEASE IMPROVE YOUR SONGS AND PRESENTATIONS.
7 comments:
i want to SING !!!
Even though I am a little bit upset because my team do not performed well as I aspected, but I must be grateful because we were the only team that Madam Sawaran accepted on that day. All the team except us were rejected.
Looking Shahirul and Syahmi sing make me happy and entertained. They were too cute when singing Engish song.
I'm feeling on top of the world when Madam Sawaran say that our group presentation is the best and interesting than other group.
Sorry, but I only play musical instruments not sing. If you need a drummer,guitarist,pianist or bassis count me in. By the way, I fell very happy because my innocent friend Fabron and I was the best singer. Plus,I didn't expect that at all which really made me jump high up to heaven. It is really a wow factor.
but teacher, I also upset but we tried our best to be not rejected
Post a Comment