This blog is set up to facilitate my classroom teaching and learning. My students will be able to communicate with me and I hope to have a virtual classroom through this blog. Students work/projects will also be posted here.
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
DIGITAL JOURNAL WRITING
JOURNAL WRITING~ HMMM....had journals forPBL Love the Trees.What about having digital journals??? Heard of it? Well the link is given below...do check it out.
The truth is I never come across this "digital journal writing". Is it some kind of diary?? Actually, it's quite interesting, based on the name. Well, I don't think I have much to comment since I don't really know about this "digital journal writing".
2 comments:
The truth is I never come across this "digital journal writing". Is it some kind of diary?? Actually, it's quite interesting, based on the name. Well, I don't think I have much to comment since I don't really know about this "digital journal writing".
wowwww.....sounds interesting ;)
i'm going to try it later on..hehe
Post a Comment