Monday, September 15, 2008

Shakespeare Project

Attention to all group leaders and group members:

Presentations on 19.9.08. All montage, flyer/brochures and webpage/blogs on Shakespeare must be completed. All corrections must be done this weekend and completed folders with all goup work and individual work (KWL Sheet and Response Journel) must be handed in on 22.9.08.

6 comments:

dot said...

This project, I admit, is very hard. But, our group manage to handle this project smoothly. Our project is almost finish and I am confident that it will be finish by Friday.

your truly,
H.A.C.A

Anonymous said...

For us, this project is very hard. Although this project is hard, it is very fun... We learnt a lot about William Shakespeare and his plays especially Macbeth. Our montage is done [YAY!], broshure in progress, blog is done but empty and cause and effects 50%... That's all for now...

-rachel-

Deedee said...

This project drives me crazy ! hehe. kiddin :D
i learnt a lot about shakespeare. and our group just finished our flyer,montage and the graphic organiser.
our blog/webpage will be coming soon !

^dydy^ :D

Neck-T.C.I. said...

Yo my name is Nico MAxmillan and I ,must say that....

Well what else, this project makes me wanna cry.My precious time that I sacrificed ..... well.
I will try my best and make sure that it is finish before NEXT YEAR..opps friday..hehehehe

A.L.E.A Shakespeare said...

This blog is very nice... I know you love colours teacher. Before,I really hate,feel boring and exhausting doing all this work but now I really like it. Sorry teacher if I hurt your feelings. Anyway, my team members and I finally finished our blog, montage and also flyer. I hope you're not disappointed with our work..HEHE :)

charles said...

Sorry teacher. I accidentally sent a wrong comment at the Form2 project. Our blog is done. Jiji did it. Flyer almost done. Graphic organizer and montage still in progress. We think this project is stressful but it is fun when we did the montage,e.t.c because it is full of colours. When we did all the research it was quite boring, Yeah, we learnt a lot.

Yours truly,
WS1TK
C.N.F.C