Saturday, July 10, 2010

UPDATES : Apologies for Delay

Life has been quite hectic the past two- three weeks.

1. PBL Exhibition was held in Dewan Suarah in conjunction with Teachers' Day between 28-30 June from 8am-5pm. Both Pn Chang and I were there.... to share and promote Project Based Learning.

2. PBL Colloquium was held on 3.7.2010....A BIG Thank You to 3 Tekun students who were involved in the interviews on 2.7.2010 and helped in the mini PBL exhibition on 3.7.2010. Really appreciate your support....

3 comments:

zul said...

The colloquium was great ! It is the first time I've ever heard of the word 'colloquium'.We were involved in the interview, exhibition and presentation of our PBL that we did from form 1 till now..

charles ^_^ said...

the colloquium was great and it was my first experience. We were interviewed by Prof. Vincent Phang and his colleagues from Universiti Malaysia Sabah. They also visited our exhibition and listened to our presentation of the PBL....

Leeroy said...

The colloquium was interesting and great. It was my first exposure to colloquium. The 21st Century Colloquium Skill and it was under the Intel Teach Program. We were interviewed by Prof. Vincent, mini PBL exhibition and PBL presentation. I was one of the presenter of PBL entitled Garbage Enzyme. It was a good experience for me because it was my first time presenting to outsiders. I want to get involve in another colloquium again.